Complete your museum card collection for FREE

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 0 comments
  • 377 views
Messages
916
Messages
MN6WS6
I don't know of any active threads asking for museum card completion, so I figured I'd start up a master list. If anybody wants to complete the collection, post up. The only rule is that you have a mygranturismo page and you keep it updated daily as long as you are receiving cards so that you don't get double cards.

If you wish to join me in helping people out, post up that your are donating. I had several people help me out with my collection at no charge, and I have donated and helped complete a couple of people since that time. Now I'm sharing the love and hoping others jump on board as well. The more people we get, the faster we can complete people's collections.
 
Back