Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter crang08
  • 15 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
1,523
United Kingdom
london
Messages
crang08
Complete ~ please close
 
Last edited:
I'm booked for cars for a fair few days but I'll give any 5 paints and can throw in a couple of sets of gear (see sig).

I'm looking for plymouth cuda and Plymouth superbird, any colour as long as they're 0/0.

You should empty GB first :sly:
 
Lol how do you know it's full!? I'm stuck at work, sort my giftbox as soon as I'm home!
 
Lol how do you know it's full!? I'm stuck at work, sort my giftbox as soon as I'm home!

Wanted to send some Bicolor I suits. :D
 
Monatsende
Wanted to send some Bicolor I suits. :D


I see! Well thank you very much. :-)
cristara321 has already filled it up this morning whilst I'm at work, so it will be sorted and updated as soon as I can :-)
 
I have buyd the superbird 10 min ago but it haze miles in comes from the ucd
 
I see! Well thank you very much. :-)
cristara321 has already filled it up this morning whilst I'm at work, so it will be sorted and updated as soon as I can :-)
christara321 is epic. :)
 
i love gt5
I have buyd the superbird 10 min ago but it haze miles in comes from the ucd


Sorry I need 0 miles ones because I'm passing them on to someone else at some point!
 
Monatsende
christara321 is epic. :)


Couldn't agree more! Helped me out so much and most of the time for free, a true trading gentleman! :-)
 
Can trade paints NOW!!!
 
Not matte or chrome but do you have the McLaren F1 "Historic Orange" paint?
 
Not matte or chrome but do you have the McLaren F1 "Historic Orange" paint?

I'm afraid you can't get any Mclaren chips in the game 👍
 
pucksaver95
Not matte or chrome but do you have the McLaren F1 "Historic Orange" paint?

As pointed out its not available but I do have a massive amount of orange paints that look good!
 
Aww thats too bad. Thanks for the offer but no.
 
OP updated 100% horns and museum cards now available 10 items per car on offer 👍
 
!0 items per ticket, New level tickets wanted :D
 
Back