Completed Car List

  • Thread starter Thread starter akaunionjack1
  • 14 comments
  • 1,058 views
Messages
85
Messages
akaunionjack
Not including Chrome and stealth cars.

I have completed the 1031 official car list from the GT5 web site and can confirm you unlock nothing for owning all these cars.

Bit of a let down I was thinking maybe a trophy or cash or car prize !
 
Don't forget that the Ford GT (No Stripe) '05 isn't on the official list.
 
wow, so there is no limit of how many car you can own?
 
Not including Chrome and stealth cars.

I have completed the 1031 official car list from the GT5 web site and can confirm you unlock nothing for owning all these cars.

Bit of a let down I was thinking maybe a trophy or cash or car prize !

Wait, so you own 50 different Mazda Miatas (MX-5) and Skylines?
 
Yea great job on completing yor "GranTuriDex" (PokeDex), I bet that took alot of commitment. 👍

Edit: You were supposed to get a trophy (Car Collector-Fill your garage with 1000 cars)
 
I too have all 1031 cars, no gifts for me either :-(
 
Wait, so you own 50 different Mazda Miatas (MX-5) and Skylines?

He said he has all the cars, and you obviously read that part, yet you're still asking?
 
I think he was being sarcastic about the useless amount of repeated cars the game has.
 
I think he was being sarcastic about the useless amount of repeated cars the game has.

I think we all know that. Is there really a point of pointing out something that was beaten to death a decade ago?
 
Back