Completed Level 12 Paramedic Mission!

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 10 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
All you guys have probably done this, but I'm such a spaz on any game involving the DSII I thought this was a big deal.

Finally managed to complete Level 12 on the Paramedic missions at Portland last night - odd thing was, after struggling to get past level 8 I actually did it pretty comfortably.

So - infinite run here I come. Blew up all the cars and need to run from the cops? No problem!! Sprint away!

Infinite run is a waste - just jump around everywhere.

But congrats on level 12 - I never needed to pass it. After level 11, they gave me the health pick-ups, and I didn't bother getting infinite run.

I'm on a mission - I've completed all the career missions, so I've restarted and am trying to do EVERYTHING. and Level 12 Paramedic was one of those things - I did it at Portland because I think Portland's the easiest place to do it - relatively flat, centrally located hospital, pretty straight streets and not a lot of traffic

I only figured out that hambulance (a pig's ambulance :D) missions counted towards your 100% when I was already long gone from Portland - all three gangs hated me. I had to use Staunton. . .just not Shoreside! Doing fire-fighting missions in Shoreside was pure hell (I remember throwing the truck over the brocken bridge praying it stayed on its wheels on the other side)!

So did it work?

That jump's a beauty - I flew a fire truck and a coach over it last night.

Staunton's a bugger because the station's up the far end. Well done!

Yep, worked like a charm. I was much more familiar with Staunton at the time than I had been with any city I had ever lived in, so I knew where to go - at least it's flat.

I tell you what I like to do: Yardie Lobo, hydraulics, Dodo cheat, Lift Bridge. I can fly over the gap if I do it right. :)

Good job man. I have to do that. My friend was playing and he got to level 10 on the first try. I think the infinite run is worth it. I sucks having to wait for your guy to start running faster.

Back