COMPLETED NOW [HORNS]

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbyboy21
  • 51 comments
  • 2,828 views
Ok lads will check in a while as busy chat woman for now ;):)

List updated ;):)
@robbyboy21 must have been a good "chat" as it looks like you've missed deleting 067 & 086 from your list.

Sent: 049, 063, 072, 092, 093
 
121 128 137 139 229. sent. all i got , sorry.
 
235 sent aswell
 
horns
229,230,233,235,241
sent
enjoy :)
edit: sorry about double up :dunce::dopey:
 
Sent -239-230-152-146-112-97-107-108-115-125-
 
Last edited:
121 128 137 139 229. sent. all i got , sorry.


Don't worry bud not a problem. If you need any let me know and I will sort for you if want them ok ;):)
 
List updated again thanks lads nearly there ;):)
 
sending 218, 220, 221, 223,224
 
Hi @robbyboy21 , sned you the last 3 that I still had. Sorry can't help you more:guilty:
 
Hi @robbyboy21 , sned you the last 3 that I still had. Sorry can't help you more:guilty:

Ok don't worry bud i can send some of another account think still have backed up on pc ;)

List updated again and 17 to go ;):)
 
Last edited:
Horns 86,126,131,133,171 sent enjoy :)
 
Sending , 145, 167, 172, 173,174
 
Sent: 175, 177,182, 183, 186 (you should be finished tomorrow)
 
cheers lads nearly there and list updated again ;):gtpflag:
 
sending 191, 198, 204, 211, 212
 
sending 191, 198, 204, 211, 212

Never get any of you as not show in my list at all !!!

Having reset all ps3 system again see if shows, bloody thing need complete format and redo I think ;):)
 
Sent 145, 167, 172, 173,174
 
Last two sent .
 
Horns needed if anybody willing to help me as some will do as ones have got have no icons for some reason unknown.....

Horns all now completed and big thanks to all of you who helped out. If need anything just let me know and i sort soon as can do ;)
I need all them! Send them to me please!!!

PSN: HarskGaming96
 
I need all them! Send them to me please!!!

PSN: HarskGaming96

You wont get anything of here by asking like that, you need to ask politely by start message/post with could I have some of your stuff ;)

" Send them to me please !!! " This is not the way to ask for stuff !!!
 
Last edited:
Back