Completed race 7 humancomedy but dont give a medal

Netherlands
Netherlands
Hello gt7 players,

As the title says i have problems to get the medal when i finished the race.
I drove this race 5 times but the medal sign keeps empty.
Does somebody knows why this is i play on hard by the way.
Friendly regards,
Luca

Yes i have i will make one and send it

16767509809544176152819653766820.jpg

Those 2 keep locked when i win the race

I only have this picture i cant make a videp do you know how this is possible i cantfind anything on googl

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have this picture i cant make a videp do you know how this is possible i cantfind anything on googl
Both the PS4 and PS5 do capture every moment of gameplay up to the most recent 60 minutes (if you play for longer this means, you will have your last 60 minutes of gameplay up to the point you save your video).
Simply using the Share / Create button allows you to save it and then upload to Youtube or Twitch.

Both the PS4 and PS5 do capture every moment of gameplay up to the most recent 60 minutes (if you play for longer this means, you will have your last 60 minutes of gameplay up to the point you save your video).
Simply using the Share / Create button allows you to save it and then upload to Youtube or Twitch.
Alright i haveto take a lookand otherwise i drive it again

Does somebody knows why this is
Yes. It's a progression bug that's been affecting some people for some reason - it's appeared in circuit experiences, races, and licences.

There isn't a fix I'm aware of, but if there is it'll be in the update on Tuesday. Failing that, try this service:

Of all the dozens of people I've suggested this to, none have returned to say whether it works or not (which was nice of them) so I can't say if it'll help.

Did you get
Yes. It's a progression bug that's been affecting some people for some reason - it's appeared in circuit experiences, races, and licences.

There isn't a fix I'm aware of, but if there is it'll be in the update on Tuesday. Failing that, try this service:

Of all the dozens of people I've suggested this to, none have returned to say whether it works or not (which was nice of them) so I can't say if it'll help.
O there come a update this week finally.
And thats not so kind of them if you try to help.
I will let you know thank you for this link

Back