[Completed] Stock Jaguar XFR '10 for TG Sweenys Car Chase

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTDriver1230
  • 14 comments
  • 863 views
Messages
311
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
GTDriver1230
Could someone please be kind enough to duplicate/trade a XFR to me as I had previously sold mine to get the FGT for its respective championship plus I need it to do a TG Sweenys car chase with a friend (we've got the black Focus ST already)
The XFR MUST be stock. It can be any colour as I can change it to red myself if needed, also, mileage doesn't matter.
 
Last edited:
could put on borrow for you bud as no trade left till beginning week now !!!!

pm me if interested ok !!!!
 
could put on borrow for you bud as no trade left till beginning week now !!!!

pm me if interested ok !!!!

Sorry mate but borrowing won't quite do. I would rather wait for trade.
Edit: Is the XFR stock?
 
Last edited:
Should be as never driven adn got of a trade as well !!!
 
I've got one in 0/0/0 condition (stock) that I can send after trade reset tonight. What do you have to trade in return?
 
I've got one in 0/0/0 condition (stock) that I can send after trade reset tonight. What do you have to trade in return?

I don't know if I have anything worthy to trade in return. What do you want?
 
Do you have any tickets or chromes?
 
Ahah! I just got the Car ticket 1000, shall I send it?
 
Sounds fantastic! I'll send the Jag after reset. Is your PSN the same as what it says on here?
 
Sounds fantastic! I'll send the Jag after reset. Is your PSN the same as what it says on here?

Yes, that's right - same.
 
I just added you, I'm CaptainObnoxious
 
Received, and don't worry...I'll be trying it until I get something I like.
 
I'll be getting you the car soon, my sister is hogging the TV so hopefully later tonight or if not, early in the morning
 
Recieved, thanks!
 
Back