COMPLETED: Toyota 2000GT '67

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmou
  • 5 comments
  • 829 views
Messages
57
Croatia
Croatia
Messages
m_mou
Like stated, 2000GT wanted, in exchange for any car, paint, suit or helmet. Or combination of them :)
 
Hi, I have one! Would be interested in some matte paints if you have any. :)
 
Great news, add me on PSN: "m_mou", have to check what colors I have. Will be online in an hour or two.

EDIT: No deal here, so still looking for the car
 
Last edited:
I have one I can give you as a welcome gift to :gtplanet: Send FR to Racin_510s. Depending on my schedule it might not be until the 27th, if you can wait that long. When you send FR with Put 2000GT in the FR. If you get one before that please post that you did.
 
No problem with waiting. FR sent. Thanks for your welcome and for the gift. Let me know if I can be of any help to you ;)
 
Why was this moved out of the marketplace?
 
Back