Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter avoidthenoid
  • 16 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
501
Messages
depends on slot
Deleted
 
Last edited:
Do you want a Pink X2010?
 
Do you want a Pink X2010?
I would but I have a trade set up for that one. If you have any colors not on the following list I am interested. Also I would take something more on the common end if it a standard I don't have

S. Vettel
Carbon Prototype
Yellow **pending
#3 Silver (0 miles)
#5 Gloss Black
#6 Matte Black
#7 Midnight Blue
#10 Sky Blue
#13 Metallic Purple
#15 Cranberry **pending
#16 Red
#19 Copper Orange
Pink **pending
 
I'll trade u for an Austin Martin DB9 Coupe '03 or the Vantage '98

take a look at my Garage to see if there is anything you'd like in exchange.
 
I'll trade u for an Austin Martin DB9 Coupe '03 or the Vantage '98

take a look at my Garage to see if there is anything you'd like in exchange.
Sent you a pm.

@all: This is a thread specifically to trade this one car for a few days. If you want any car other then this from me please go to my garage in my sig and post there. Thanks.
 
I'll even take a run of the mill supra, skyline, evo, z, wrx, etc. as long as it's one I don't have. Nobody needs a near free Mercedes?
 
How about a '64 Pontiac Lemans GTO?
 
How about a '64 Pontiac Lemans GTO?
I would rather not trade for that one cuz as soon as I redo one race I will win that car. But I will take another car on a similar level.
 
What about a Dark Purple X2010 with 0 miles? Can do trade now.
 
S. Vettel for your 190E Evo II DTM car? Trade will be ready tomorrow morning though.
 
xj220 lm rc for it?
can trade now
 
i'll send right now.ok?
what your slot psnID?
will add right away
 
@jitcup & counter_z23: standbye for psn, trying to find the car
 
Back