(completed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxjOsHxX
  • 25 comments
  • 972 views
Messages
108
Messages
X_x_j_O_s_H_x_X
For trade i have a fully tuned Nissan 370z GT Academy in gold chrome and a fully tuned Nissan GT-R GT Academy in a nice looking reflex spice colour.
PM me your offers
Good Luck :)
 
What are you looking for? Want a lotus carlton its kinda rare and 2 gold and 2 sliver chrome chips?

I need the gtr..
 
I have the lotus carlton and ive got more than enough chrome paints, im looking for the (i think its called this) Hiroto gtr race car.. its standard and is mainly blue with lighter bits.. im not sure of the exact name but i think its something like that.. haha :) Does anybody have this car, or know its real name?
 
I have the lotus carlton and ive got more than enough chrome paints, im looking for the (i think its called this) Hiroto gtr race car.. its standard and is mainly blue with lighter bits.. im not sure of the exact name but i think its something like that.. haha :) Does anybody have this car, or know its real name?

It was one of the cars I was looking for, its a Nissan xanvi hiroto jgtc '01 I think. I'm still interested in the 370z btw, are we still on for the trade on Monday for the raybrig nsx? :)
 
Yeah thats the one... I've been after than for a while.. and wasnt it for the premium Takata Dome NSX?
 
Indeed it is for that car :-) ah me too I managed to get it tonight
 
Ah, would you mind trading that hiroto instead of the NSX? because i was just trying to save money by trading the NSX so i'd prefer the hiroto as i've never seen it in my ucd :/. anyway, money is no object atm, with this new 504,000cr a race seasonal :)
 
Hmm would you be willing to throw anything else into the deal? I would then a I'm having the same trouble as you with finding the xanvi. Yeah I agree with the money no issue thing at the moment, I have already bought you the nsx too. :)
 
Ok yes i'll throw in something else... I have no tickets, but i've got loads of racing gear, or is there any cars your after?
 
Okays then i shall do that then on Monday for the Nissan not the nsx. Er I'm not sure. Car wise something on the rally or gt car front, low miles and little tuning please, or a full set of gear or chrome paints? :)
 
XANAVI NISMO Z 06 with zero mile
its ok ?
 
XANAVI NISMO Z 06 with zero mile
its ok ?

Hmm yeah sure, is there anything else you could offer? If not that's okay. Still on for monday?
 
Ok, would 1 gold and 1 silver paint chip be or on the rally car side ive got plently of rally cars so if you can name one that your missing, i can do my best to sort it out for you :)
 
Yeah one gold and one silver along with the 370z Will be awesome :) haha I just realised I have all the rally cars :)
 
ok then, ill send you 370z gt academy along with gold + sliver chrome for the Hiroto GTR... :) btw, do you want the 370z in gold chrome, or do you want me to remove it?
 
Yeah that's the trade :-) you've already got me on psn :) ahh leave it as gold that's cool, along with the two paints. :)
 
I want that 370z GT. Would you kindly take an ticket 21, 22 or 23 off my hands for it?
 
Yes i'll trade for a 23 ticket with you but not till Wednesday as ive got trades lined up until then
 
Back