Completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason
  • 3 comments
  • 447 views
Messages
1,695
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
x-GT5M4N-x
Messages
Impulse Trick
I have many cars up for trade! If you would like to trade, send me a PM telling me what car you are looking for and what you are willing to trade for it. I have many cars that I am willing to trade. Here are some of the most popular cars that I have up for trade!


GT-R GT Academy Car

370z GT Academy Car

ZZII

Black Tuxedo Chevelle

NSX Type R LM Road Going Car

Ford GT No Stripe

Toyota Supra RZ

EDIT: THREAD COMPLETED. TRADING CLOSED
 
Last edited:
What do you want for the gt-r academy car
 
I'm interested in the 370Z GT Academy Car. what do you want in exchange for it?
 
I'm interested in the 370Z GT Academy Car. what do you want in exchange for it?

Supra RZ '97 and 2 Matt Black Paint Chips
 
Back