Completed

• Thread starter Jason
  • 9 comments
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
x-GT5M4N-x
Impulse Trick
I have many chromes and matte paints available for trade. Here are the paints that I currently have.

-Silver Chrome
-Gold Chrome
-Matte Red
-Matte Blue
-Matte Light Green
-Matte Dark Green
-Matte Yellow
-Matte Dark Silver
-Matte Gray
-Matt Black
-Matte Purple
-Matte Pink

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:
You do know 1 car = 5 paint chips around here right?

That isnt a steadfast rule you know. this is the second thread ive seen you preaching this rule as if its one of the 10 commandments. anybody is entitled to offer or ask for anything or any amount of things during a trade. If it is unreasonable or not to your satisfaction thats for the traders to decide.

Of course 5 paints one car is by far the most popular way of trading but the only reason for this is because that is the only amount that is allowed to be gifted each day. I have witnessed and taken part in plenty of trades which have not followed this pattern.

Last edited:
That isnt a steadfast rule you know. this is the second thread ive seen you preaching this rule as if its one of the 10 commandments. anybody is entitled to offer or ask for anything or any amount of things during a trade. If it is unreasonable or not to your satisfaction thats for the traders to decide.

Of course 5 paints one car is by far the most popular way of trading but the only reason for this is because that is the only amount that is allowed to be gifted each day. I have witnessed and taken part in plenty of trades which have not followed this pattern.

thankyou for proving my point

+1 👍 it is up to the trader and tradee (obviously not a real word, but you get the drift...) - the person creating the trade sets the standard.

Back