completed

  • Thread starter Thread starter enisnosa
  • 21 comments
  • 1,124 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
17
Sweden
stockholm
Messages
nosa_123
Hello im new to GTP.
I can trade things you want if i have them.
 
Oh **** nice what can i offer for a pace and volvo 240? Ican give museum cards and paints and cars
 
I have a pace you can have
 
What u want for it museum cards?
 
REALLY!!!! Thanls man ure awesome ive lokking for that damn car after every race ive only seen it 1time and that was in pretty low lever so i couldent purchase it thanks send to nosa_123
 
Thanx u need to add me right? I will be on tomorrow
 
yes i sent you a request
 
Good i will accept tommorow are u going to be on at this time tommorow?
 
Seems like u have been banned:(
 
I can help you out :)

Just add GTP_JK83 and it's yours later tonight 👍
 
Thank u what u want for it?
 
So u mean free? U cant give me that for free its rare o.o
 
So you mean free? You cant give me that for free its rare o.o
Yep free :)
I use USB back up so I don't lose anything 👍

And don't use textspeak please :)
 
Your car is sent 👍

Enjoy :)
 
So, why wasn't this in the marketplace?

And enisnosa, please don't use text speak. The word you're looking for is you.

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back