Completely Unknown Menu Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 2 comments
  • 488 views
Messages
3,321
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sam48
I was playing GT5 earlier today when suddenly the menu music changed to a song I had never heard. It was a simple song with a piano playing down the same two octaves over and over again. It lasted about 30 seconds, and then stopped. I checked the menu BGM to see if I could find it, but it wasn't there. Has anyone else heard this mysterious song before?
 
Maybe they're adding some more random songs such as the christmas ones.
 
Maybe they're adding some more random songs such as the christmas ones.

Could be, but I don't believe there's anything really special about this time of year. And to finally hear the song over a week after the last update makes me think this song has been with game since the start. Maybe it signifies something.
 
Back