Completing the game!(quick question)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dav3
  • 5 comments
  • 541 views
Messages
5
I have about 5 races from the special conditions to do and mission 34 still to do. I am currently at 95.2% completion. i was wondering if you need to have all gold cups in the license tests in order to have 100% completion becuase with the things i have left to do, i cant see it being worth over 4%. Any ideas?
 
No, you do not need to get golds in the licenses to get 100% completion. I believe you get 0.2% per special conditions race, so if you have 5 events to do (i.e. 10 races) and the last mission (which I think gives 0.5%) then you're still lacking. You may have missed out a manufacturer's race...?

Also, you have to not only win every championship, but you have to win all of the component races in that championship.
 
yeh i figured it was around .2% for each special conditions race. i have 5 races left not events so thats about 1 %, then 0.5 for the last mission gives 1.5% bringing it to 96.7%. I have checked that each championship event has been raced so maybe ill have to re check all the manufacturers events. thanks anyway
 
you better hope you don't have the Driving Mission Glitch, im sure that will piss you off. But hopefully you dont have it so congradulations on almost completing the game! 👍
 
i realised i hadnt won a few of the events so went back and did them. i also completed the snow missions and FINALLY did mission 34 with the SLR, took so many attempts but glad i got it in the end. 100% complete now :D
 
Back