F40LM

http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK
Premium
United Kingdom
England
FordLM
F40LM
Complex String Arcade Time Trial

The one where you don't have a choice, you have the RUF RGT to drive.

I can't post the time but I am very sure that no one will ever beat this time.
I do intend on going round my my cousins house and checking on his PS2.

I don't know if you still attempted the trial, but it is possible, and I got it by 3-4 seconds. Just took my time, and cut corners when I could. Also, the Panoz is a cheating way to start GT3, if you do the time trials first:tup:

Not an entire replay, and it's not even a time showing. So I'll ssay this is fake. You probably did an average or bad average time but just wanted to brag about something you never did. And no one will ever beat your time? What time? A random car drifting around a corner and an RGT not finishing a lap?

Not an entire replay, and it's not even a time showing. So I'll ssay this is fake. You probably did an average or bad average time but just wanted to brag about something you never did. And no one will ever beat your time? What time? A random car drifting around a corner and an RGT not finishing a lap?

I'll prove you wrong someday!

I made a post about this ages ago, so the least I could do is post some evidence at least!

My nephews got my PS2 atm, I will make sure he pays for not giving it back to me earlier I did ask him ages ago :@

OK. Then get it. You're stamped as a hoax until you've proven your achievement

OK. Then get it. You're stamped as a hoax until you've proven your achievement

Gran Turismo 3 - Time Trial - Replay view of my time

Gran Turismo 3 - Time Trial - Yamauchi Kazunori comparison to FXR786

Gran Turismo 3 - Time Trial - view from outside of me driving

Last edited:
Updated 2nd time

Sorry for double post

There will be another video showing me driving in replay but showing view from behind car.

Gran Turismo 3 A-SPEC - Time Trial - Complex String.

The footage of this Time Trail has ended and there will be no more updates :)

4'48, eh? That's not too much to brag about. You beat me with about four seconds, but this isn't such an awesome achievement

It seems like a lot when you compare the replay of yamauchi, its actually not hard at all just have to know the track and not f up

4'48, eh? That's not too much to brag about. You beat me with about four seconds, but this isn't such an awesome achievement

You're stamped as a hoax until you've proven your achievement

Back