Complex String Replica ( Updated )

Kuwait
Kuwait
ZEROTHEKNIGHT submitted a new resource:

Complex String Replica - *Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec Complex String Replica*

Important Notice :
Something weird happened that when i planned to setup the resource by updating the page & posting a resource update - i saw my track on GT6 Tuning Data Base rather than GT6 Track Data Base.
When i deleted my resource from tuning data base - the resource also disappeared from GT6 Track Data Base.
I don't know on what in the world happened ...

Version 5.0 details:
---------------------
Re-edited certain sections :)
Enjoy a more accurate Replica of the original...

Read more about this resource...

Why do you try to make Complex String by hand without using the hacked version of the editor? I appreciate your effort, but I do not think your track looks enough like Complex String.

Why do you try to make Complex String by hand without using the hacked version of the editor? I appreciate your effort, but I do not think your track looks enough like Complex String.
Doing it by hand at the time when there was no hacks takes a skill to accomplish :)
Even with the hacks they're only able to mimick the shape not every enviroment < : )
So i like this as a challenge on making the best managable shape by the hands :)
If this track was accepted to be added as the track of the week ( in track of the week rules you cannot use hacked or modded tracks ) it should have a chance there to be recognized :)
Also - doing things by hand has a different touch rather than relying on tools or etc ... It's like a natural art :)
I'd advice to try this course to see what i mean :)
You'll feel the aura of the work on the course when you drive on it :)
I do admit that it's still not enough to be at least 90% identical - but it got a noticable resamblance to the original which should be good at least :)
Remember - in the limits of course maker - even with the hacks it's not possible to mimick every enviroment - it's ONLY possible to mimick the shape with the hacks.

Last edited:
Back