Composing Drift Video

• Thread starter antisport
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not made a video to this day fof drifting, but I am am starting to save replays for future footage for a video. Now I created this thread to get an idea of what you look for in a video. When I watch a video I tend to be less concerned with seeing an entire lap rather then a great montage of your personal best. The next thing that kinda makes me wonder is music, is there a reason for the ligt techno asain music while drifting? I prefer some SLAYER banging when I am driving... But please I want some respounces of what you like in a drift video...

antisport
I have not made a video to this day fof drifting, but I am am starting to save replays for future footage for a video. Now I created this thread to get an idea of what you look for in a video. When I watch a video I tend to be less concerned with seeing an entire lap rather then a great montage of your personal best. The next thing that kinda makes me wonder is music, is there a reason for the ligt techno asain music while drifting? I prefer some SLAYER banging when I am driving... But please I want some respounces of what you like in a drift video...

And it starts....

Ok, it's like this. It's all about personal choice. If you like Slayer, then have slayer in your drift video. If you would rather show just the drift instead of the entire lap then that's fine too. It's all about what YOU want. You're not going to please everyone. So just do what makes YOU feel happy. I'm surprised that you didn't realize that by the amount of videos that have been posted lately.

With that I bid you good luck and good day..
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back