• 5 comments

ryzno

Slowest of the Fastest!!
(Banned)
United States
Dahlonega, GA
ryzno
Hopefully I get this right...
I know with long quotes you have to click them to view the entire thing.
Is it possible to make long polls and posts collapsible?
It can be inconvenient to have to scroll a lot on a phone to find a post at times.

This isn't directed at anyone. I'm sure I'm not the only person that doesn't like scrolling to get past a long poll when a page loads, regardless of the page number.

Just wanted to thank you Jordan. When I created a thread the other day, I saw the option for compressed polls and posts.
:cheers:

Just wanted to thank you Jordan. When I created a thread the other day, I saw the option for compressed polls and posts.
Hi,

Can I ask you where do you find this option ?

Also another (related) question :
The spoiler balise helps to save space and prevents too much scrolling, but does it affect loading times ?
In other words, if I put the poll entries inside a spoiler, do the images load ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi,

Can I ask you where do you find this option ?

Also another (related) question :
The spoiler balise helps to save space and prevents too much scrolling, but does it affect loading times ?
In other words, if I put the poll entries inside a spoiler, do the images load ?

Thanks in advance !
As far as I know, all that does is remove them from your actual view. They'd still have to load regardless.

I'm glad you're happy now, but I haven't changed anything in relation to this yet! :P

No, spoiler tags do not affect loading times. The images are still downloaded, they are just not displayed.

Back