?Concern with a trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrackBound7
  • 8 comments
  • 710 views
Messages
1,013
United States
Connecticut
Messages
TrackBound7
I am seeking some opinions and advice on this. I made arrangements with a member on this forum to trade 5 paints for 30 pieces of gear. All arrangements were made on Friday. The trade took place Saturday into Sunday. In between that time the other person made a change to their post about trading 5 paints for 15 pieces of gear.

Am I crazy on this? Do the trade arrangements stick from when they were made, or do they get changed randomly after a change of a post?
 
Can't speak on what others do or don't do, but in the future it might not be a terrible idea to screenshot agreements just in case in addition to the normal precaution of backing up your save
 
Can't speak on what others do or don't do, but in the future it might not be a terrible idea to screenshot agreements just in case in addition to the normal precaution of backing up your save

There should be no need for that kind of action. If an agreement was made then both parties should stick to it.
If the trader can't make up his mind then he shouldn't be trading.
 
There should be no need for that kind of action. If an agreement was made then both parties should stick to it.
If the trader can't make up his mind then he shouldn't be trading.

I second this^.👍
 
Thanks for the feedback. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't working on bad trading Karma. I am not a gamer, and only bought my PS3 for GT5. I have had a blast with the game and this forum. I have had over a dozen great trades with some awesome members. I will continue to make these trades to gain the gear that I am looking for and will not let this experience sour the joy of the game.
 
There should be no need for that kind of action. If an agreement was made then both parties should stick to it.
If the trader can't make up his mind then he shouldn't be trading.

Should be perhaps. But it's better to cover one's own bases and not need to than not to cover them and end up with headaches.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't working on bad trading Karma. I am not a gamer, and only bought my PS3 for GT5. I have had a blast with the game and this forum. I have had over a dozen great trades with some awesome members. I will continue to make these trades to gain the gear that I am looking for and will not let this experience sour the joy of the game.

Check my gear. http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23094

Give me a shout if there's anything you want.
 
Back