DOUQA Messages 491 Messages GTP_DOUQA Jun 27, 2011 #1 Heres a short compilation of clips from Concours Club. Ok, so its 720p but I know its far from HD. There are also a few annoying audio pops when cutting scenes that I thought I had eradicated. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.
Heres a short compilation of clips from Concours Club. Ok, so its 720p but I know its far from HD. There are also a few annoying audio pops when cutting scenes that I thought I had eradicated. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.
w-g-e Sober GTP Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 2,077 The Netherlands Messages GTP_w-g-e Jun 27, 2011 #2 I really enjoyed the video and this has made me think even more about joining. So hard making decisions. So I decided to join the Concours Club. Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
I really enjoyed the video and this has made me think even more about joining. So hard making decisions. So I decided to join the Concours Club.