Configure RA Functions??

• Thread starter lightzout1
  • 20 comments
Algeria
Algeria
Hi everyone,
i got the game yesterday, but i'm still struggling where to enable the RA Functions. In GT5 you were able to change Traction Control etc. during the race.

Anyone got an idea? Are there no more functions like that?

Regars
P.

Hmm I did try to look for this in the controller menu and I can't assign button for it on G25....this is definitely kinda dumb...

RacingManiac,

Can you tell the system that you are using a DFGT instead of the G25? That might activate the menu. I'm not at home right now, so I can't run the experiment myself.

I tried to reconfigure my Driving Force Pro, But there's nothing for the RA menu....:grumpy:
I was looking at getting a T500, but I might now just get a DFGT.....

Yeah I think I will need to try something like that. I am back to work now after picking up the game so I need to wait a bit to see...

Would be annoying if this is indeed the case. I have a T500 RS coming and it looks like that might be SOL also if you can't assign RA function to it...

Yeah I think I will need to try something like that. I am back to work now after picking up the game so I need to wait a bit to see...

Would be annoying if this is indeed the case. I have a T500 RS coming and it looks like that might be SOL also if you can't assign RA function to it...

I feel your pain brother. I was looking for it as well, but didn't see it in the menu. I didn't think about trying to use the DFGT designation at the time.

I think first we need someone with a DFGT to verify for us that the RA menu works with that wheel.

Sucks that they don't allow it for controllers... I used that all the time. Hopefully will be fixed in a patch though.

I can confirm that there is an RA Function on the DGFT
This is good in that it at least exists, thanks! Not sure why this can't be assigned for other wheels though, should be super easy to code in since it already exists for the DFGT:confused:

This is good in that it at least exists, thanks! Not sure why this can't be assigned for other wheels though, should be super easy to code in since it already exists for the DFGT:confused:

Yeah I know. I think it's pretty stupid because it's a pretty good feature for everyone to have. People with DFGTs could potentially get a slight advantage but nothing huge because I doubt changing those settings will make you a few seconds faster.

Sucks that they don't allow it for controllers... I used that all the time. Hopefully will be fixed in a patch though.
As did I. Very stupid so far some of the things they are not putting in here. Almost like yes u can play this game but only how we let you. Like they are trying to control everything.

lunarwost: 9043087
GT5 had the RA menu for the T500RS, but GT6 doesn't. better patch that soon - handy for adjusting brakes during race
Also good for changing awd cars settings @ takeoff & changing them as u race

hi guys,

can you let me know a 1.04 status regarding the RA function?
I have been checking on the forums and saw big amount of posts but not really consistent in facts...some say it works, some not...
Is it possible to make the RA dialer work within an online lobby?
I am using a Driving Force GT and I can see the functions but I can't change them as they are all greyed out. Lobby allows ABS and Traction Control.

Would be great if someone could either let me know how I can get that to work or at least confirm that it is not working at all until today.

thx
mp

It works in career mode not online. I'm on a controller
Yes no online yet, and it sucks when you're tuning a car and want to adjust the brake balance and have to leave the track and your warm tires to do it.:mad::mad::banghead:

Yes no online yet, and it sucks when you're tuning a car and want to adjust the brake balance and have to leave the track and your warm tires to do it.:mad::mad::banghead:
Particularly when the track is wet or you use the really hard compounds.

Y no online yet, and it sucks when you're tuning a car and want to adjust the brake balance and have to leave the track and your warm tires to do it.:mad::mad::banghead:
Or you want to set front to rear ratio for an AWD car. Just stupid to have added it & then only able to halfway use it

Back