Confused about new news about GT5

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Fort Worth/Texas
RacingChamp30
In an update posted to Polyphony Digital’s website last week, Gran Turismo 5′s online My Home page and Photo Stream will cease service on November 29th at 01:00 EST

GT5 My Home and GT5 Photo Stream will no longer be available on www.gran-turismo.com from 29 November, 01:00 EST.

Equivalent services will be made available on www.gran-turismo.com for Gran Turismo 6 following launch of the title.

Other Gran Turismo 5 online services will remain in place for a limited period. Further information to follow shortly.

“Other Gran Turismo 5 online servicesrefers to website services, such as B-Spec Remote Race, not in-game online services such as Seasonal Events or Multiplayer.

I understand the part where GT5 My Home and Photo stream to be shut off on the gran turismo site itself come the 29th but the last part saying that seasonal events and multiplayer not included as the other online services. Does that mean polyphony is cutting off the online service to GT5 come november 29th for both seasonals and multiplayer?

Take a look over in this thread in the GT5 section, where it's currently being discussed as well 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back