Confused over track list.

• Thread starter zargdin
  • 3 comments
Ireland
Dublin
benowen54@yahoo.com
I'm thinking of buying this game, but find it difficult to get accurate information on the track list. I have most of them verified but there is uncertainty over three tracks.

So does the PS4 version have:

1.Black Cat County
2.Trento Bondane
3. Red Bull

Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking of buying this game, but find it difficult to get accurate information on the track list. I have most of them verified but there is uncertainty over three tracks.

1.Black Cat County
2.Trento Bondane
3. Red Bull

Thanks in advance.
Yes to the first (3 layouts), no to the second (don't think it's ever coming) and the Red Pack is to be released soonish (but no date confirmed). 👍

1.Black Cat County
2.Trento Bondane
3. Red Bull

Thanks in advance.
Trento was never intended to be in AC on PC, it was added due to demand and probably because of its early development at that time. I wish they would let us download it though as i still want it regardless of it being outdated. BBC has 3 layouts, also worth noting Laguna seca coming out next year and a new free fantasy track in January. No idea when red pack is coming out.

Latest Posts

Back