Congratulations to L-Kirjain, champion of the GPEKC 2011!

  • Thread starter Thread starter VRracingfan
  • 256 comments
  • 20,848 views
Please don't bump draft in the corners though as someone's bound to go off that way. For the last race if it rains then we keep racing no matter how slippery it is. Besides it might be dry anyway.
 
Round 9 Autumn Ring mini 100 laps
1. L-Kirjain
2. CALM_DAN
3. Wanlangpot
4. neljack
5. Sir_Mart1001
6. PETE-H-1976
 
Sorry I couldn't be there, I'm just so busy. :(
The time doesn't really work for me anyways.
Ah well, I'll have to look for a different series. :(
I'll pop in every now and again.
See you guys online. :)
 
I think winning the Krypton Factor's easier than racing online in GT5 🤬
 
Some stats:
Wins
L-Kirjain 3
Zhavior_ 2
CALM_DAN 2
PETE-H-1976 1
Matzomat 1

There'll be more hopefully soon
 
Last race of the championship is tomorrow and it is under the changeable conditions of the nurburgring 24hr course. More entries are still welcome for tomorrow and next season of course will be starting in september.
 
I think winning the Krypton Factor's easier than racing online in GT5 🤬

We all feel for you mate as that has happened to you twice now at the race start :(
 
Damn, why didn't I see this earlier.... Sounds like alot of fun!
 
UUUUUUUAAAAUUUUU!!!!! What a race!!!!! Special thanks for Sir Mart, he helped me to win.
Thank Everybody for the congratulations!!!!! I am very excited!!!! I´m going to cry of emotion... the first win is a special win!!!
 
i'll be watching for this next season. plenty of time to practice. :D
 
UUUUUUUAAAAUUUUU!!!!! What a race!!!!! Special thanks for Sir Mart, he helped me to win.
Thank Everybody for the congratulations!!!!! I am very excited!!!! I´m going to cry of emotion... the first win is a special win!!!

Well done you deserve that mate. I honestly didn't think you were going to do it on the last lap especially after reversing round and into the pits.
 
If you are interested in entering next season please contact me via PSN or GTPlanet whichever is easiest for you.
Thanks to everyone that took part and helped to make this season a success!
 
Also, you can join the GPEKC forum which is on my GTP public profile if you are interested in next seasons championship starting in september.
 
Also, there will still be races between now and september where we can meet up hopefully.
 
That's it, season 1 is over. If you're interested in in season 2 and you think you can beat L-Kirjain (won't be easy) then go to my public profile and visit the GPEKC's social group for further details. It's a while away so you've got time to practice and enter. Hope to see you there!
 
Back