Connecting problems.

  • Thread starter Thread starter funnyguy344
  • 8 comments
  • 979 views

funnyguy344

(Banned)
Messages
897
United States
In A Silver-Ray-Doe.
Messages
funnyguy344
I have been having issues connecting.. When I try to go to the online part of grand turismo 6 the loading stops right in the middle and it says An error has occurred in the lobby server. [305] i've tried restarting the game and my PS3 and I cleared the cache. PSN is working fine. I went my network settings and tested it and said every thing was fine. The only thing I can think of that's the problem iit just snowed really bad... Winter Strom Cleon. Thanks funnyguy
 
Got this problem as well, not sure why and also my PSN is working fine with no connection problems.
 
Got this problem as well, not sure why and also my PSN is working fine with no connection problems.
I'm sure the servers are overloaded right now. Give it a week or two, let the new wear off. I haven't even tried yet....I'm just playing career and racking up cars(slowly).
 
Yep, just now started with me as well.
 
I'm sure the servers are overloaded right now. Give it a week or two, let the new wear off. I haven't even tried yet....I'm just playing career and racking up cars(slowly).

I had this problem previously on GT5 except I only encountered it once, not sure how I fixed it but I kept trying to join for a few minutes and eventually I did.
 
I've been trying all day. I get on GT5 does the same thing.
 
It doesn't.. I'm getting really ticked off now.
 
Back