- 322
- SALEENS7GTR5
I've been having this problem for a while now. A message pops up after about 2.5 to 3 minutes of freeze time saying that GT5 could not make a connection to the server. It does this when the colored GT5 logo firsts pops up, right before the intro movie. Then the same thing happens again when I get to the main menu with arcade, home, course, etc. Then when I select home or any other icon, it happens again. When i get to the GT-life home menu, it happens again. It keeps doing this over and over and over.
I've tried to reset my modem, it didn't work. It seemed to happen after update 1.07...if i am not on PSN when i start gt5, its fine. if I try to log in to PSN at the GT-Life menu, I can get on PSN, but if I try to go to the open lobby, a message appears saying that I can't do that because I'm not online, which happens if I am on PSN when I start GT5. Yes, its confusing, but be glad 10 minutes of your life isn't being wasted waiting for the stupid message to appear saying you have a connection error.
Ok, finally, does anyone know what is happening and more importantly, how to fix this? It gets annoyingly stupid after a while. So if anyone knows how to fix this, please say. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I've tried to reset my modem, it didn't work. It seemed to happen after update 1.07...if i am not on PSN when i start gt5, its fine. if I try to log in to PSN at the GT-Life menu, I can get on PSN, but if I try to go to the open lobby, a message appears saying that I can't do that because I'm not online, which happens if I am on PSN when I start GT5. Yes, its confusing, but be glad 10 minutes of your life isn't being wasted waiting for the stupid message to appear saying you have a connection error.
Ok, finally, does anyone know what is happening and more importantly, how to fix this? It gets annoyingly stupid after a while. So if anyone knows how to fix this, please say. Any help is greatly appreciated.