Connection problems

Messages
174
Messages
Iriquois
Recently, whenever I joined a room, it would either disconnect me within the first couple of minutes ive entered, the first couple of minutes after entered to free (roam/race) or after 0.5 - 1 hour of racing. But its mostly within the first few minutes; i havent been able to race for a really long while now. What has changed recently? Perhaps the newest patch?
 
Its been like that for me the last two days and nothing has changed on my end. Very disappointing.
 
anyone have any solutions to being able to remain in rooms for than a minute?

I could now usually be able to tell when im going to get disconnected when i free run in a room with over 5 people also free running either only a couple show up or none of them in the name box to the right of the screen
 
This started happening to me a couple of days ago and it's terrible. I was in a lobby with my mate last night but he was invisible.
This never ever happened untill 2 days ago.
 
Last edited:
Back