Connection Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yellowezzy
  • 6 comments
  • 585 views
Messages
43
Northern Ireland
Belfast
Messages
yellowezzy
Is anyone else having problems connecting today. I was not on yesterday so don't know if any maintenance was planned.
When I turn on my PS3 it connects to PSN but GT5 keeps saying it can't connect to server and takes about 20 minutes to load.
 
Same here, i can look at my friendlist. But GT5 takes forever to connect to the server.
I'll wait a bit to try again.
 
me and my mates cant get online aswell. I dont nknow if it the hacked cars
 
Nope, can't get online either!! comes up with an error code and takes ages to load!!!!
 
Is anyone else having problems connecting today. I was not on yesterday so don't know if any maintenance was planned.
When I turn on my PS3 it connects to PSN but GT5 keeps saying it can't connect to server and takes about 20 minutes to load.

I was playing fine when i got on around 2:30 i got into a game fine and everything however when i loaded up gt5 it had to load from my backed up save for some strange reason i then went online and was fine and played for a while then i quit the game and went back on around 10mins later and all of a sudden it comes up that i cannot reach the server or something like that it also takes a very long time to load on the menu anyone else having this problem?
 
Just went on my main account and it worked. Its also working on my account which has alot a hacked cars.
 
Everything returned to normal here.
So only a short hick-up.

*edit* back to slow again *edit*
*edit* and everything fast again *edit*

Wierd, all other internet stuff remains fast.
 
Last edited:
Back