Conquer the Mountain.....One off event 19/3 @ 23:00

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Stalker
  • 5 comments
  • 553 views

The Stalker

I Know Where You Live!
Premium
Messages
375
United Kingdom
Birmingham, UK
Messages
GTP_The_Stalker
Hi guys,

This coming Saturday I will be hosting a 50 lap race around Eiger Norwand Short Track. Me and a few members from here ran this last week and it was great fun. It took just short of an hour but the racing was close and very tense at times. By the finish flag, there was just 0.2 seconds between myself and first place. I enjoyed it that much, I thought I'd host another one this Saturday too.

Here are the rules/ restrictions:

>600pp cars (no LM cars),
>Aids are restricted to ABS only,
>Any tyres can used,
>Penalties will be set to Low,
>Damaged will be set to Light,
>Boost will be set to Off,

The room will open at 23:00GMT for a fifteen minute qualifying session, with the race starting at 23:15. I will be restricting the race to 10 slots to avoid lag and also to take into account that Eiger is a very tight, walled in track, and I dont want it to turn into a crash fest for the first lap or so whilst everyone settles into a rythm.

If any of you guys are interested, send me a friend request on PSN. This will save me having to send out a 25 digit code just before the race.

Hopefully we can get another full room like last week.
 
Stalker last week was sweet. It was quite a clean race considering its a walled track are gt and rm cars allowed?
might have to go for the tvr rm dunno yet.
its tough doing that many laps so its for the proper turismo racers. It would be good if someone from gtplanet could attend.
put my name down.
 
you gona do an endurance weekly i wouldnt mind having a go at fuji monza suzuka etc after eiger.
 
Yeah I'm thinking about doing these 50 lappers around other tracks too. I'm considering Autumn Ring for the next one. It's a good track for these sorts of races. Some fast flowing sections and some tighter, more technical sections too.


I'm allowing GT and RM cars. The Tuscan is good around Eiger as long as you can tune out the understeer. Personally, I usually prefer to use a 4WD on this track. I've not long bought the HKS Evo, so I might break this out for tonight.


Shall I put you down as a definate for tonight then Grimlock?
 
The room number is 1472 6399 8537 0921 4936 for the race. I've changed the track to Eiger Norwand / Change weather just to keep everyone on their toes.
 
Last edited:
Back