Considering moving to the Forza World

• Thread starter Rockspeny
  • 15 comments
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Rockspeny
I am deeply impressed by the car lists for FM6 and up-coming FH3, so many cars there I want to try. But, I have only ever used GT in the past, so bit nervous, do you get same tuning options as GT, or are they more realistic? Can you use your car garage in both games? What is the aim of FH compared to FM series? Thanks for you time guys.

• The tuning options are on the realistic side, being able to adjust suspension, gear ratios,etc. However, you can't add ballast or a restrictor like in GT.
  • You are able to use your personal garage with your own cars.
  • The goal of Horizon is more or less to be an open world version of Motorsport with a festival like atmosphere. In fact, the FH games have essentially used the current Motorsport physics, but with more grip.

Thanks for the replies, I plan to give it a go, not decided on which platform yet. It'll be October I guys before this happens, by which time there will be even more cars looking at today's news.

I'm taking the jump with FH3 from GT. I'll be playing on PC which solves all the wheel problems (or should be). 'Cause i really don't plan on changing my G27 anytime soon >.>
The only thing i'll buy is a controller so I don't have to play on keyboard whenever I won't use my wheel.

It's so awesome that Forza games will be on pc as well from now on... I've been looking at forza news since before F6 came out and I didn't have much hope in a pc port ever. This is really getting me hyped up :D

You can screen grab which i do @torque99 they just upload to that website automatically, i havent found a way to usb them off the console...which is poo compared to a ps4. and the game pauses when you screen grab aswell :(

the game pauses when you screen grab aswell :(

The screen shot is taken from the moment you double tap the xbox button, not when when you press the Y button to save the screen shot so whether the game pauses or not is irrelevant, alternatively you can just ask Cortana to take the screen shot which you can do on the fly without stopping the game but if you're taking a screen shot in photomode isn't the game effectively paused anyway?

I too am considering getting an Xbox One S. I was a GT player since GT1, and mostly played the Sim modes very extensively. Modding, racing, and tuning. Being so disappointed in GT now, I'm thinking of getting both FM6 and Horizon 3, even though I'm not one to go for games like Horizon. It just looks gorgeous in online videos. Can anyone tell me if there is a FM7 planned for the Xbox one as well? That could really motivated me to buy even sooner, knowing that the new version of the franchise is planned.

I too am considering getting an Xbox One S. I was a GT player since GT1, and mostly played the Sim modes very extensively. Modding, racing, and tuning. Being so disappointed in GT now, I'm thinking of getting both FM6 and Horizon 3, even though I'm not one to go for games like Horizon. It just looks gorgeous in online videos. Can anyone tell me if there is a FM7 planned for the Xbox one as well? That could really motivated me to buy even sooner, knowing that the new version of the franchise is planned.

I haven't saw anything for sure but the norm is that a new version of FM comes out every two years and a new version of Horizon is released on the between years. If the pattern holds true then FM7 will be released fall of 2017 and FH4 Fall of 2018

Guys Namaste from India,

I am 3D Video Game artist and I have worked on Forza and other awesome games.

Here's a rap song I made for Forza

Dedicated to my sweet game project Forza.
Lyrics,Singing & Music by Me.

You can share your thoughts on the video link below.
Thanks

Back