Console Wishlists.PS4 

• Thread starter j n21t4
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Obviously, as we console players know, we can’t mod or use mods. I really feel the game is good, but could use more cars and tracks. It especially feels like there are gaps in car classes. Therefore, I thought we should have this wishlist thread, just to see what people would like to see in this game, or possibly AC2 if this game really is done.

Here is mine, with some explanation in case people think some cars are pointless or stupid:

Possible car packs (suggestions)

Track Supercar Pack:
* Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991.2)
* Dodge SRT Viper ACR
* McLaren 675LT
* Ford GT (2017)
* Ferrari F12tdf
* Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7)
* Ferrari 458 Speciale
* Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997.2)
* Mercedes Benz AMG GT R

* Hockenheimring, Paul Ricard or Circuit of the Americas

I think that this pack is needed so that the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce has competitors. It has none, as it is currently outclassed by the Holy Trinity and Huayra, and is too quick for the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast on most tracks, leaving a gap in car classes. The cars listed can go against both the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce and Huracán LP640-4 Performante, and would be great competition.

——————————————————
In fact, now that I think about it, I feel that the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast are too fast for their class. Between their current class and the hypercar class, I think there’s a gap big enough for three classes: Supercar A, which would be the track supercar mentioned above, Supercar B and Supercar C(lassics)

Proposed Supercar B class:

For this class, I’d take the Ferrari 488 GTB and Ferrari 812 Superfast, as they are too quick for their current class, and class them together. I’d then transfer other supercars to this class, such as the Nissan GT-R Nismo, McLaren 570S, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, Ferrari 458 Italia, Porsche 911 Turbo S, McLaren MP4-12C and Porsche 911 GT3 RS. Then I’d add cars.

Suggested DLC cars for proposed B class:
* Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
* Ferrari F12berlinetta
* Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4
* McLaren 650S
* Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Superveloce
* Ferrari 599 GTO
* Aston Martin One-77
* Ferrari Enzo Ferrari**
* Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren**
* Porsche Carrera GT**
* Dodge SRT Viper TA
* Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6)

Suggested DLC for proposed classic supercars class:
* Porsche Carrera GT
* McLaren F1
* Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
* Koenigsegg CC8S
* Koenigsegg CCXR
* Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren
* Porsche 959
* Ferrari F50

Every car in this pack, apart from the 959 and F50, would be put in the same class, which is the supercar C(lassics). 959 and F50 would go against the F40.
——————————————————
British Car Pack:
* Aston Martin DBR9
* Aston Martin Vulcan
* Jaguar XJ220
* Jaguar F-Type SVR
* Noble M600
* Ultima GTR 720
* Ultima Evolution 1020 Coupe

Adding the Jaguar XJ220 would give the Ferrari F40 more competition. The F-Type SVR would be a better fit into the class that the 488 GTB is currently in. Would be interesting to see if the Vulcan can hang with the Sesto Elemento and Zonda R. The Ultima cars would be awesome to see on track, wonder how they would do against other hypercars, with much less weight and better power to weight. The Noble, being really quick in a straight line, would be an awesome fit in that proposed supercar B class.

——————————————————
Hypercars Pack:
* Lamborghini Veneno
* Koenigsegg Agera RS
* Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
* Bugatti Chiron
* Hennessey Venom GT
* Koenigsegg Agera One:1
* Ferrari Enzo FXX
* Koenigsegg Regera

You might think the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is a bad car to put, but I think it would be great competition for the 1200bhp Gallardo Superleggera S3. The Venom GT would also be a good car to go against the 1200hp Lamborghini and Bugatti. Being much lighter, but having way too much torque and little downforce, it would be interesting to see if the Venom GT can perform well on a track. It obviously won’t beat the P1, but would be interesting to see how it does.

The Koenigsegg Regera would be interesting. Off the line, wouldn’t be as quick as the other three road legal hybrid hypercars, but would dominate at high speeds. But I wonder what it could do on a track. It is quite heavy though, weighing 1628kg, which is only 2kg less than a Ferrari F12berlinetta and Aston Martin One-77, and 6kg lighter than the 918 Spyder Weissach Package.

The Veneno is the Lamborghini that should be in the hypercar class, not the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce. The rear wing of the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce creates 218kg of downforce, while the Veneno creates over 500kg. The handling would be much better in the Veneno and shave off some seconds, making it competitive with the Huayra.

The Agera One:1 and Agera RS would be interesting competition for the Holy Trinity. The One:1 and P1 both claim the same downforce at the same speed (600kg at 150mph). However, the P1 has electric torque and less torque, meaning less wheelspin. Would be interesting to see how good the One:1 can accelerate out of the corners against the P1. Agera RS would be great to see against the Huayra BC and LaFerrari.
——————————————————
Possible Track DLC:

PACK 1
* Thermal Club Raceway
* Circuit des 24 Heures
* Suzuka Circuit
* Fuji
* Fiorano (Ferrari Test Track)
* Circuito Ascari
* Nardo

PACK 2
* Circuit of the Americas
* Hockenheimring
* Paul Ricard
* Monaco
* Leipzig (Porsche Test Track)
* Mount Panorama
* Goodwood Hill Climb

Those are my thoughts and preferences, anyone else?

Last edited:
Excellent list OP.

I would get very excited to see a proper hill climb, one that would be accessible online with leaderboards.
One that you and friends could join a lobby for individual timed runs, or race it together for fun.

Trento Bondone would be ideal.

Excellent list OP.

I would get very excited to see a proper hill climb, one that would be accessible online with leaderboards.
One that you and friends could join a lobby for individual timed runs, or race it together for fun.

Trento Bondone would be ideal.

Yeah, that’s another thing for the wish list. Features such as an online leaderboard and features that tell us our best laps in specific tracks and the conditions.

Obviously, as we console players know, we can’t mod or use mods. I really feel the game is good, but could use more cars and tracks. It especially feels like there are gaps in car classes. Therefore, I thought we should have this wishlist thread, just to see what people would like to see in this game, or possibly AC2 if this game really is done.

Here is mine, with some explanation in case people think some cars are pointless or stupid:

Possible car packs (suggestions)

Track Supercar Pack:
* Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991.2)
* Dodge SRT Viper ACR
* McLaren 675LT
* Ford GT (2017)
* Ferrari F12tdf
* Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7)
* Ferrari 458 Speciale
* Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997.2)
* Mercedes Benz AMG GT R

* Hockenheimring, Paul Ricard or Circuit of the Americas

I think that this pack is needed so that the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce has competitors. It has none, as it is currently outclassed by the Holy Trinity and Huayra, leaving a gap in car classes. The cars listed can go against both the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce and Huracán LP640-4 Performante, and would be great competition.
——————————————————
In fact, now that I think about it, I feel that the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast are too fast for their class. Between their current class and the hypercar class, I think there’s a gap big enough for two classes: Supercar A, which would be the track supercar mentioned above, and Supercar B.

Proposed Supercar B class:

For this class, I’d take the Ferrari 488 GTB and Ferrari 812 Superfast, as they are too quick for their current class, and class them together. I’d then transfer other supercars to this class, such as the Nissan GT-R Nismo, McLaren 570S, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, Ferrari 458 Italia, Porsche 911 Turbo S, McLaren MP4-12C and Porsche 911 GT3 RS. Then I’d add cars.

Suggested DLC cars for proposed B class:
* Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
* Ferrari F12berlinetta
* Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4
* McLaren 650S
* Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Superveloce
* Ferrari 599 GTO
* Aston Martin One-77
* Ferrari Enzo Ferrari**
* Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren**
* Porsche Carrera GT**
* Dodge SRT Viper TA
* Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6)
——————————————————
British Car Pack:
* Aston Martin DBR9
* Aston Martin Vulcan
* Jaguar XJ220
* Jaguar F-Type SVR
* McLaren F1**
* Ultima GTR 720
* Ultima Evolution 1020 Coupe

Adding the Jaguar XJ220 would give the Ferrari F40 more competition. The F-Type SVR would be a better fit into the class that the 488 GTB is currently in. Would be interesting to see if the Vulcan can hang with the Zonda R. The Ultima cars would be awesome to see on track, wonder how they would do against other hypercars, with much less weight and better power to weight.

**With the McLaren F1, it can be put in a class with the Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari Enzo Ferrari and Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren that was suggested above with the “class B” supercars.
——————————————————
Hypercars Pack:
* Lamborghini Veneno
* Koenigsegg Agera RS
* Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
* Bugatti Chiron
* Hennessey Venom GT
* Koenigsegg Agera One:1
* Ferrari Enzo FXX
* Koenigsegg Regera

You might think the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is a bad car to put, but I think it would be great competition for the 1200bhp Gallardo Superleggera S3. The Koenigsegg Regera would be interesting. Off the line, wouldn’t be as quick as the other three road legal hybrid hypercars, but would dominate at high speeds. But I wonder what it could do on a track. It is quite heavy though, weighing 1628kg, which is only 2kg less than a Ferrari F12berlinetta and Aston Martin One-77, and 6kg lighter than the 918 Spyder Weissach Package.
——————————————————
Possible Track DLC:

PACK 1
* Thermal Club Raceway
* Circuit des 24 Heures
* Suzuka Circuit
* Fuji
* Fiorano (Ferrari Test Track)
* Circuito Ascari

PACK 2
* Circuit of the Americas
* Hockenheimring
* Paul Ricard
* Monaco
* Leipzig (Porsche Test Track)
* Mount Panorama

Those are my thoughts and preferences, anyone else?
Yes there is a lot of good tracks even what i played in mods on PC there is beautyful Sebring raceway, Road Atlanta + allmost all of F1tracks One of them is in video

Might as well be an AC2 wishlist, I don't really expect much more to come to console after this next DLC/update.

I don't have an AC2 wishlist because it spirals out of control immediately. However, if I did, the top top top would look like:

- Matchmaking. Rank based would be great but really anything that resulted in decent online competition any time.
- Some punchy short tracks, like Tsukuba, Ibisu or an original track like Deep Forest.
- S2000 and a real-world tuned S2000. J's Racing, Amuse, something like that. Unlikely because I think Honda has gone bananas with licensing.

Might as well be an AC2 wishlist, I don't really expect much more to come to console after this next DLC/update.

I don't have an AC2 wishlist because it spirals out of control immediately. However, if I did, the top top top would look like:

- Matchmaking. Rank based would be great but really anything that resulted in decent online competition any time.
- Some punchy short tracks, like Tsukuba, Ibisu or an original track like Deep Forest.
- S2000 and a real-world tuned S2000. J's Racing, Amuse, something like that. Unlikely because I think Honda has gone bananas with licensing.

Yeah, whichever way it goes, whether there’s more to go for Assetto Corsa or whether it’s the time for Assetto Corsa 2, this is the wish list for either one.

Back