In many threads there are messages like "please fix it PD" like they're reading these forums and listening to our comments. Now that may be (but probably isn't) true, so I was thinking there are some issues with GT that should really be brought to their attention (like https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4256809) as it's a quick fix for the next patch - if it comes.
Is there any line of communication to PD I can use to send this in to them? Anyone speak English on Twitter - is there an E-mail address, does anyone actually know anyone there? I'd feel bad if I didn't make some direct effort to contact them over this, and a couple of other things.
Is there any line of communication to PD I can use to send this in to them? Anyone speak English on Twitter - is there an E-mail address, does anyone actually know anyone there? I'd feel bad if I didn't make some direct effort to contact them over this, and a couple of other things.