Contender/Unbeatable Trophy

• Thread starter Ondine
  • 7 comments
Rocket_Power
Is there some special trick to getting these trophies? I've sent out and won over seven solo challenges to friends who aren't in my club, and I never even get the trophy for one win. What really bothers me is that my friends have done the exact same thing as me and it worked perfectly for them... Any ideas on what else I should try?

This issue was fixed in the last update. I had mine pop once I entered the solo challenges section. I swore I had this completed about 3 weeks ago, and never knew why (never bothered looking for an answer to be honest) until they mentioned it in the update notes.

Dupe it with an alternate account?

So many trophies popped this way. F1 games especially... co-op with my alternate account every single time. I've bought them a year late see, so most peeps I know aren't on it... and doing it myself allows me to do it on my timetable.

Problem is that you need PS+ but PSN gives you 14 day trial I think.
no you don't need plus, challenges can be played without online services. I do not have psn plus and i always take part to challanges and i already own contender trophy.

Back