Content Manager Settings - CSP related only

• Thread starter Fall Guy
  • 22 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi,

since Content Manager misses to explain which settings does what I thought it would be good to share some information here.

First I would start with ExtraFX and the settings explained. Please give some valueable input.

These are my current settings in CSP ver. 0.1.35 (FYI: I always keep it up to the latest version!)

upload_2019-12-23_13-50-25.png

So currently the most FPS killers here are (IMO): TAA (Temporal Anti Aliasing), SSLR and Motion Blur. I turned them off.

Someone able to explain what do the other settings? HBAO is clear but what about the rest?

note: "extraFX" itself is also taxing on fps, even with all options turned off in there and only "Active" (first) enabled

Thanks, another thing I did not know. So better turn it off hm?

Can you explain some of the settings please? I liked the info boxes Ilja placed around reg. the generic AC settings which explained the performance hit and even further, how it looks like. I miss these here. :boggled:

Hello! I'm here with a problem, or a mistaken setup in CSP.
The internal camera looks darker than the external camera as it's shown in the pictures.
How can i make the cameras having the same brightness?
I tried to set the exposure manually but is stuck in the same brightness at all percentage.
This thing happen only on some of the mods, and all the open wheelers from kunos.

CSP 0.1.50 / SOL 1.5

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• dark.jpg
    dark.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 173
  • external.jpg
    external.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 170
  • internal.jpg
    internal.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 163
  • light.jpg
    light.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 170
Could someone help me, what does this error appear to mean ... this is the first time that I try to do these challenges, I have the CM, always updated (full version). I put it in English to facilitate, because I am Brazilian. Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• Content Manager 08_04_2020 21_57_02.png
    Content Manager 08_04_2020 21_57_02.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 115
Could someone help me, what does this error appear to mean ... this is the first time that I try to do these challenges, I have the CM, always updated (full version). I put it in English to facilitate, because I am Brazilian. Thank you very much in advance.

Do you use SOL? Anyway, this means that the ini.file for clear weather (the stock Kunos one) is missing. If you install SOL you wouldn´t need them any longer since then you can de-activate the vanilla weather and replace it by the SOL ones. Grab SOL from Racedepartment, vers. 1.5 is the most actual one.

Do you use SOL? Anyway, this means that the ini.file for clear weather (the stock Kunos one) is missing. If you install SOL you wouldn´t need them any longer since then you can de-activate the vanilla weather and replace it by the SOL ones. Grab SOL from Racedepartment, vers. 1.5 is the most actual one.

Thanks, I will see which version I have and then check if the error persists.

Unfortunately I was not able to solve the problem .... in all the challenges that I enter, either the screen is totally dark, or divided in two by a diagonal, one side being the correct image and the other totally dark, I installed again (Sol 1.5 ), manually ... no effect. If anyone can provide the file that I can correct, I would appreciate it! .. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I was not able to solve the problem .... in all the challenges that I enter, either the screen is totally dark, or divided in two by a diagonal, one side being the correct image and the other totally dark, I installed again (Sol 1.5 ), manually ... no effect. If anyone can provide the file that I can correct, I would appreciate it! .. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried this:

go to content---> miscellaneous --> weather --> choose "clear" (the 3rd from above) and set it to "none" under "use as". Now CM only uses the installed SOL weather by default. Do this for all vanilla weathers!

upload_2020-4-10_22-15-36.png

Have you tried this:

go to content---> miscellaneous --> weather --> choose "clear" (the 3rd from above) and set it to "none" under "use as". Now CM only uses the installed SOL weather by default. Do this for all vanilla weathers!

View attachment 908424

Thank you friend, but that way didn't work. I had to "validate" the original files by Steam, now everything is normal. I will be able to do the "Challenges" of the game. Thank you anyway.

Hello friends, I'm trying to clear a doubt, I don't know if it's on that topic. Is there a possibility at Assetto Corsa to add AI drivers to an online race, such as pCars 2? Now that I finally managed to create a "server", to play with my brother and 2 friends, I selected 22 cars at the beginning, but when we enter the room, only the four of us appear. Is there any way to add "AI" ?. Thank you very much in advance.

Hello friends, a question. I have the full version of Content Manager, but it doesn't appear to me anymore, below where the cars are, the possibility to unzip DATA files and other things, as I've seen in videos recently, as I had a few months ago. I always keep you updated. And now an error is shown in the print.
Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

• Content Manager 16_05_2020 12_05_24.png
    Content Manager 16_05_2020 12_05_24.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Content Manager 16_05_2020 12_05_39.png
    Content Manager 16_05_2020 12_05_39.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Content Manager 16_05_2020 12_07_36.png
    Content Manager 16_05_2020 12_07_36.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 59
I have just found the joys of the CSP FXXA.3.11, CMAA, SMAA etc settings in Graphic Adjustments.
My question is does anyone else use these and what are your settings for the amount of sharpness etc.
I love this setting but its almost TOO sharp.

I use CMAA 2.0 in Graphic Adjustments along with FidelityFX enabled; AA 4x in AC video settings and MFAA in NVIDIA control panel. That´s IMO the best graphic setting for AC. Disable extra sharpness in TAA, too (ExtraFX).

Mandatory: disable AF in AC video settings and enable it directly in NVIDIA (16x).

I use CMAA 2.0 in Graphic Adjustments along with FidelityFX enabled; AA 4x in AC video settings and MFAA in NVIDIA control panel. That´s IMO the best graphic setting for AC. Disable extra sharpness in TAA, too (ExtraFX).

Mandatory: disable AF in AC video settings and enable it directly in NVIDIA (16x).

I use exactly the same setup as yours, except for the AF. Just gave it a try, but coudn't find much difference...where do you see the improvements on your gameplay?
I'm using a Radeon rx 570, maybe it's not a huge improvement as in Nvidia cards?

I have just found the joys of the CSP FXXA.3.11, CMAA, SMAA etc settings in Graphic Adjustments.
My question is does anyone else use these and what are your settings for the amount of sharpness etc.
I love this setting but its almost TOO sharp.

I've just tried FXAA 3.11. I personally like this "edge of the sharpness" look.

Last edited:
Back