contest over

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 10 comments
Sweden
Sweden
I'll give away two 1-year GTP Premium memberships, one to the person who can provide a screenshot
of a screen with the least amount of GTP Christmas bulbs (without using a zoom-in feature).
I see 16 bulbs on my low-end, several year old Android phone.
But I'm sure someone still has a functioning phone with a smaller screen and lesser bulbs on it.

full

And the other Premium membership goes to the person who provides a screenshot
of a screen with the most amount of GTP Christmas bulbs (again without using a zoom-out feature).

I see 97 bulbs on my TV through my PS4 and my TV isn't that big. Surely there must be more bulbs on a larger
screen, doesn't have to be a TV either. Maybe somebody uses a projection screen?
full

I'll leave it open for the weekend and see if anyone even wants to participate. If the winner(s) already
have an active Premium membership going, I'll make sure to extend it as it is set to expire.
And if the winner(s) should just so happen to be a Moderator/Administrator they will have to settle for bragging rights as their prize. :P

Last edited:
This could be solely determined by what our smallest dimension is in pixels, can it not?

I've a 720x1280 screen, 18 bulbs.....

And this:

3000x2000, 151 bulbs. Can be clicked on for full-size.

Where the 4K and $2000 players at?

Last edited:
Either way, I just signed you up for a 1-year Premium membership. Enjoy it. ; )

I'll also get AOS- a new Premium whenever your current one expires, dude.

:lol: I'm perm. I just wanted to play. Please hand this premo to the next runner up.

Please hand this premo to the next runner up.
That would be TB, and since he's staff I'll just figure out another way to gift a premium to someone since this thread has served it's purpose and the 'contest' being over.

I could send TB some apple turnovers though as a consolation prize. They taste a lot better than Ritz crackers. ; )

Latest Posts

Back