Control issues!

I have just bought this game, put it into the PS2 started the main game, bought a nice car chose manual shift, but when I enter any race in the Sunday Cup the X button is reverse gear and the triangle button is accelerate!!

Went into the options and selected the default controller settings which show X as accelerate, start the game X is reverse??? Worse still the manual gear shift does not work at all, BUT in Arcade mode it works but X i still reverse.

What on Earth is going on and has anyone else experienced this??

I have just bought this game, put it into the PS2 started the main game, bought a nice car chose manual shift, but when I enter any race in the Sunday Cup the X button is reverse gear and the triangle button is accelerate!!

Went into the options and selected the default controller settings which show X as accelerate, start the game X is reverse??? Worse still the manual gear shift does not work at all, BUT in Arcade mode it works but X i still reverse.

What on Earth is going on and has anyone else experienced this??
It may a your PS2 controller try another controller, or just remove the controller from the PS2 and then plug it in and see what happens.

Back