UnoMOTO mmmmkay Premium Messages 4,445 Colorado Messages GTP_UnoMOTO Sep 5, 2007 #2 What...is it a repost? Not a single comment?!?
Kent Retired Staff Emeritus Messages 8,191 Southern Louisiana Messages GTP_Kent Sep 6, 2007 #4 I think a more appropriate thread title would be "Controlled Chaos: Some Of The Worst Traffic In The World." Just my thoughts upon seeing the videos.
I think a more appropriate thread title would be "Controlled Chaos: Some Of The Worst Traffic In The World." Just my thoughts upon seeing the videos.
UnoMOTO mmmmkay Premium Messages 4,445 Colorado Messages GTP_UnoMOTO Sep 6, 2007 #5 Kent I think a more appropriate thread title would be "Controlled Chaos: Some Of The Worst Traffic In The World." Just my thoughts upon seeing the videos. Click to expand... done
Kent I think a more appropriate thread title would be "Controlled Chaos: Some Of The Worst Traffic In The World." Just my thoughts upon seeing the videos. Click to expand... done
V1P3R (Banned) Messages 6,310 Sep 6, 2007 #6 You know what... just the fact that no one hit anyone else is a sign they arn't as stupid as the driver here.
You know what... just the fact that no one hit anyone else is a sign they arn't as stupid as the driver here.
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Sep 6, 2007 #8 What the?! How's that happen with no death toll?!?!?! I was expecting more finger showing and less honking though.
What the?! How's that happen with no death toll?!?!?! I was expecting more finger showing and less honking though.
UnoMOTO mmmmkay Premium Messages 4,445 Colorado Messages GTP_UnoMOTO Sep 6, 2007 #9 DWA You know what... just the fact that no one hit anyone else is a sign they arn't as stupid as the driver here. Click to expand... I thought the same thing. Rossell Damn thats some good videos there Uno. Cheers Click to expand... Thanks SRV2LOW4ME What the?! How's that happen with no death toll?!?!?! I was expecting more finger showing and less honking though. Click to expand... I guess when there are no rules, what is there to get upset about? I would also guess these videos were on a good day, imagine if the first guy goes down...then they all go down just like the fans at a soccer game.
DWA You know what... just the fact that no one hit anyone else is a sign they arn't as stupid as the driver here. Click to expand... I thought the same thing. Rossell Damn thats some good videos there Uno. Cheers Click to expand... Thanks SRV2LOW4ME What the?! How's that happen with no death toll?!?!?! I was expecting more finger showing and less honking though. Click to expand... I guess when there are no rules, what is there to get upset about? I would also guess these videos were on a good day, imagine if the first guy goes down...then they all go down just like the fans at a soccer game.
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Sep 6, 2007 #10 SRV2LOW4ME What the?! How's that happen with no death toll?!?!?! I was expecting more finger showing and less honking though. Click to expand... The Finger's not an internationally recognized symbol. and, in some cultures, that might get cut off.
SRV2LOW4ME What the?! How's that happen with no death toll?!?!?! I was expecting more finger showing and less honking though. Click to expand... The Finger's not an internationally recognized symbol. and, in some cultures, that might get cut off.