Some racing drivers have a lead foot, maybe you got lead hands!
Seriously though, get a wheel.
👍
My controller just broke....&^%&!!!! They need to sell these in like a 10 pack box or something. I'm just using a standard dualshock3. Anyone have any better ideas on a controller?
BravojonMy controller just broke....&^%&!!!! They need to sell these in like a 10 pack box or something. I'm just using a standard dualshock3. Anyone have any better ideas on a controller?
My controller just broke....&^%&!!!! They need to sell these in like a 10 pack box or something. I'm just using a standard dualshock3. Anyone have any better ideas on a controller?
I have only ever had one Sony controller break on me in since the very first PS was launched and the one that broke was mainly because it was travelling at around 40 mph when it encountered a brick wall........that was a bad day on the race track![]()
LOL![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
! How'd you do that?
I think they call in uncontrolled rage.....pretty sure it was a licence challenge in GT3 that I had spent days on and was getting nowhere fast so out of pure frustration I hurled the controller.....not my proudest moment
![]()
fbccars924They hold up great when you don't throw them at the wall.
Oh, I thought you brought it with you on a drive thinking you could control your real vehicle with your DS3 and you crashed it on a trackday.