Hey guys
Having some wierd issues with the controls. In split screen player two cant accelerate or brake using x or box, but can using the stick, its also changing up and down 2 or 3 gears at a time when shifting. I checked the controller maps and x and box are both definitely still listed as the controls. i only got the game today and havent had a chance to play around with anything yet, so I doubt its a settings thing.
Had a quick search on the net before and theres a few people out there having the same issue, either with player two or player ones controller, but no ones found a fix yet. Some say its had something to do with the latest update, but im not sure. Any ideas?
Having some wierd issues with the controls. In split screen player two cant accelerate or brake using x or box, but can using the stick, its also changing up and down 2 or 3 gears at a time when shifting. I checked the controller maps and x and box are both definitely still listed as the controls. i only got the game today and havent had a chance to play around with anything yet, so I doubt its a settings thing.
Had a quick search on the net before and theres a few people out there having the same issue, either with player two or player ones controller, but no ones found a fix yet. Some say its had something to do with the latest update, but im not sure. Any ideas?