Controller not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Verdant Sound
  • 3 comments
  • 706 views
Messages
1
I'm so sorry if this is a major noob question but I'm quite frustrated.

My controller works just fine all through the menu of this game as well as in the general PS3 menu but when I actually start to race, not a single button works... nada, nothing. Can any of you help me?
 
Moving, as this has nothing to do with car settings.
 
Hmmm... Press the Home button and assign your controller to #1 maybe?
 
Are you using a wheel of some sort or just the contoller? I use a wheel and turn off the controller because some buttons don't work and it wastes the battery.
When using the wheel (use USB port2) the controller is set to 2 as default, resetting controller as dark_ruffo stated should work in either situation. If not tell us.
Sounds obvious but check your settings too. (probably have already)
 
Back