Controller Settings?

• Thread starter Odorousbag
  • 6 comments
United States
Texas
Odorousbag87
So I loved the first Project Cars. It was challenging and immersive. However, I always had to bring my rig out to play the game, which normally would be no problem. However, recently some lifestyle changes have led to me not doing that as much any more. Does anyone know if they have addressed whether or not they are going to improve controller support? I tried on both PC and Console and man am I at a disadvantage with controller.

I know this is like asking like the worst possible thing ever. I also don't know where to post this. So I figured someone's going to be a pad hero around here.

So I loved the first Project Cars. It was challenging and immersive. However, I always had to bring my rig out to play the game, which normally would be no problem. However, recently some lifestyle changes have led to me not doing that as much any more. Does anyone know if they have addressed whether or not they are going to improve controller support? I tried on both PC and Console and man am I at a disadvantage with controller.

I know this is like asking like the worst possible thing ever. I also don't know where to post this. So I figured someone's going to be a pad hero around here.

Just read a preview in EDGE magazine. The reviewers say the controller is very much improved, and the devs say it's something they really put some effort into this time, so let's hope. Also gave a release date of May 6th which is way ahead of anything else I'd heard.

Just read a preview in EDGE magazine. The reviewers say the controller is very much improved, and the devs say it's something they really put some effort into this time, so let's hope. Also gave a release date of May 6th which is way ahead of anything else I'd heard.
That's my birthday and it's a Saturday. You sure?

That's my birthday and it's a Saturday. You sure?

It could be an error, but I'm looking at it in black and white. Hopefully Ian will confirm.

ETA: Yup. They lied. :irked:

Last edited:

Yes, as others have kindly answered above, we put a huge amount of effort into the controller code this time. It's went from being quite poor, to as good as it could possibly be in a sim for me. It's still not finished but it's at 95% plus of where it should be and there are just a few final tweaks left after extensive play-testing.

I also like to be able to throw my new Mac into Bootcamp with an Xbox controller and have a lot of fun on occasion. That wasn't possible before, it absolutely is now.

Latest Posts

Back