Conversation issue

Spain
Spain
Hi, I recently registered on gtplanet, do I need x number of posts before I can reply a conversation?
I get this error:
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

No, there are no minimum post requirements in order to use our conversation system.

However, as a new user, any messages you post or send will go through an additional level of automated spam filtering. If your messages contain a lot of links or other aspects about your messages or account trigger these filters, you won't be able to send private messages until you have made more public posts.

@Jordan I have a question for you. The number of messages I send is stuck in 499, is it something with the site or I have to do some in my account, tks for your time.

UPDATE: As I posted this message the number went to 500. I looked in the thread I use to post and now all the messages has a 501 in the total number. Strange, isnt it? Not big deal!

@Jordan I have a question for you. The number of messages I send is stuck in 499, is it something with the site or I have to do some in my account, tks for your time.

UPDATE: As I posted this message the number went to 500. I looked in the thread I use to post and now all the messages has a 501 in the total number. Strange, isnt it? Not big deal!
There are no issues that I'm aware of. Keep in mind that messages you send in private conversations do not count to that tally, so that might have led you to believe it was not updating correctly.

There are no issues that I'm aware of. Keep in mind that messages you send in private conversations do not count to that tally, so that might have led you to believe it was not updating correctly.
tks for your time :cheers::cheers:

Questions about conversion I have a mod for rfactor and I like to convert it to gtr2. How do I good about doing so?
This thread is about “conversations”, a feature on our site which allows users and groups of users to communicate with one another privately.

It is not related to conversions for games; you’ll need to ask about that in another thread.

Back