Cool Drum Beats?Music 

Messages
2,338
United States
Southeast MI
Messages
BubbleBelly542
I'm finding a lack of cool things I'm able to play, so does anyone know of any cool rock, or even jazz or funk beats that are for a drummer with about a year and a half experience on set? Either from a song, or something on YouTube, etc...
Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't find one.
 
BubbleBelly542
I'm finding a lack of cool things I'm able to play, so does anyone know of any cool rock, or even jazz or funk beats that are for a drummer with about a year and a half experience on set? Either from a song, or something on YouTube, etc...
Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't find one.

Use a beginner book for example Advanced rubank method or I think it was kettle to the something pettle I think. Hope this helps :)
 
Back