Weight: 1780 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual, 3-speed auto
Drivetrain: FR
01-maserati-quattroporte-iii1.jpg

683d1d2435.jpeg

d1ec009255c631664a9a84a991f2a8fd--maserati-quattroporte-vintage-cars.jpg

1979-maserati-quattr-8_400x266.webp

Last edited:
I can't decide whether it's good-looking or not... But I'll go cool since it's a rare old Italian car that's always a neat sight in the U.S. (where I see one once a year around the Concours, but never in it.)

I can't decide whether it's good-looking or not... But I'll go cool since it's a rare old Italian car that's always a neat sight in the U.S. (where I see one once a year around the Concours, but never in it.)
If it was an American brand that made it, then I would say its meh at best. But since it's Maserati it's uncool for me. Just the body throws it of for me.

Last edited:
This Maserati sedan has a certain je ne sais quoi to its design. The additional pictures look better than the first picture. While I am not really a Maserati fan, this one is pretty cool. So I'm going Cool on this one.

When this was released, I thought it was a breath of fresh air compared to other European luxury barges. However I think it has aged really badly, looking more like something from the start if 70s, rather than a car on the cusp of the 80s. Its not bad looking though. I will give it a low Cool.

today it just looks like an outdated 80s common car, not a very flattering pic but the design is elegant. Would look more in line with the times if someone spun the boxy look and cyberpunked it up.. didn't age well but its a 5 speed v8 "with horsepower" which makes it interesting.

If poll was open, I'd be inclined to mark it cool. But it would also depend on where I'm driving it

Back