Weight: 1325-1410 kg
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: front engine, front-wheel drive
49912159552_dc03756325_b.jpg

renault_25_4.jpg

renault-25-1315169-2312746.jpg

VM-Renault-25-Baccara.jpg

R25_baccie.jpg

I assume the different fascias are a result of some mid-cycle refresh. Both facias look pretty good to me though. I do enjoy French car designs and this isn't an exception. Hard to choose between cool and meh, since nothing much other than the looks stand out to me, an uncultured American with woefully little French car experience. I've gotta get to class anyway, I'll make up my mind and put in a vote later. Edit: went cool.

Last edited:
The car i learnt to drive in as my dad was running one at the time. Still the comfiest car i've driven and quite possibly the car i've driven at the highest speed. I won't go into further details about that...

Still a 'Meh' though as in typical French style it was, at least electronically, unreliable.

Last edited:
A more sophisticated and better looking Dodge Monaco/Eagle Premier. Basically, the French equivalent of the Audi 100 sedan. They seemed to have aged pretty well, too. Cool.

Last edited:
I think that its brave alternative to most of other sedans back then. Too bad that reliability was improved too late. But still cool

Eh... nothing too special about this car to me. Maybe I am ignorant in not knowing about this Renault. Okay-looking outside, kind of horrid interior (excluding the seats). I'll go Meh on this one.

I think this was the first Renault I really liked the look of. Impressively aerodynamic for the time too. Big French cars were exquisitely comfortable, which we have really lost the art of these days. Shame the facelift gave it the 'Euro-bland' front light and grille treatment. Overall cool.

Back