Engine: 2.5L V6
Power: 420 hp
Torque: 217 lb-ft
Weight: 1100 kg
Transmission: 6-speed sequential
Drivetrain: Front engine, AWD
maxresdefault.jpg

1_wm-alfa-romeo-v6-ti-dtm-14.jpg
1280px-Christian_Danner_-Schubel_Engineering_-_Alfa_Romeo_155_V6_TI_94_exits_The_Esses_%2846745275811%29.jpg

6_wm-alfa-romeo-v6-ti-dtm-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I don't really like silhouette cars that aren't really based on the car they look like. It just feels like they're lying about what they are.

Being an Alfa Romeo makes it cooler than any Nascar though, so meh it is.

This is maybe the most demonic race car ever conceived by Alfa Romeo. I've used this car in Gran Turismo 2, Gran Turismo 4, and Assetto Corsa. This is surely a flamboyant and imposing race car. Considering this car raced in the intense DTM and with a certain amount of success, this is no plain jane race car. I most know those four huge tail pipes on this car, especially from the one I know of in the Gran Turismo games. To me... I can only go Sub-Zero because I am such a big fan of this car's awesomeness.

Fix the class name again, please. It's called FIA Class 1. DTM/ITC are names of racing series. Also, "Alfa" is an acronym (standing for "Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili"), so it should be ALFA Romeo (as I've written originally).

Last edited:
Fix the class name again, please. It's called FIA Class 1. DTM/ITC are names of racing series. Also, "Alfa" is an acronym (standing for "Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili"), so it should be ALFA Romeo (as I've written originally).
If you want to be pedantic about the information, feel free to write it in your nominations. It's not a rule, people don't have to, but it does make my role easier. I fixed the racing class (since I initially had to piece it together from wikipedia and supercars.net or whatever), thanks for letting me know about that. If any information is ever wrong please do correct me.

Yes I know the Alfa in Alfa Romeo is an acronym. I won't put it in caps, everyone knows what I'm talking about anyway. Every other thread about an Alfa Romeo has it written like that. Even the company themselves don't capitalize the Alfa.

Last edited:
I wasn't a huge fan of the ITC/DTM cars from the mid-90s. They were fast but I found the simplicity of the Group A cars to be much more enjoyable.

Also this era brought about the first death of DTM, so also knocking points off for that. The DTM should have stayed with closer-to-production touring cars instead of going for these crazy prototypes. They tried to do it again with the newer DTM Class One cars and that blew up in their face a similar way. Now it's a GT3 series.

Last edited:
Back