Cool Wall: 2009-2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

• Thread starter Snikle
  • 11 comments

2009-2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1464: 2009-2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce nominated by @Neddo
2009-lamborghini-murcielago-lp670-4-super-veloce.jpg

Body Style
: 2 door coupe
Engine: 6.5l Lamborghini V12
Power: 661 HP at 8000 rpm
Torque: 488 lb-ft at 6500 rpm
Weight: 1746 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual, 6-speed e-gear automated manual
Drivetrain: longitudinal Mid engine, AWD
Additional Information: Track-oriented (though still road legal), highest-spec Murciélago
1640721468097.png

1457791.jpg

Lamborghini_Murci%C3%A9lago_LP_670%E2%80%934_SuperVeloce_at_Sepang_International_Circuit%2C_Malaysia.JPG

DM2322-vkqmapst.jpg

2009-lamborghini-murcielago-lp670-4-superVeloce-coupe-front.jpg

c34bd51429842b1c00709c481ee1f69b.jpg

Last edited:
I think this car is on point in just about every aspect. The sound this car generates is insane, the styling is incredibly smooth and the new parts enhance the base design.

Only thing I wish was if the car was lighter or if there was two wheel drive version, I think it would be a damn near perfect car like that.

Hmm, debating between cool and SZ here. Cooler than the Zonda R since it's road legal, looks beautiful but also mean, brutal performance that doesn't seem near as excessive as some newer super/hypercars, not to mention the nostalgia I have from growing up during the reign of the Murcie and Gallardo. Not to mention, even most non-car people would think this is an awesomely cool sight. I think I'll go SZ on this ultimate Murcielago.

Last edited:
Many people consider the Diablo as the greatest Lamborghini ever made. Having said that, it seemed a lofty goal for this- the Lamborghini Murciélago, to try to push Lamborghini into the future after the Diablo. We'd get this along with the Gallardo. I even enjoyed racing the Murciélago in the 10Tacle/SimBin/Sector 3 GTR games. And to be honest, I always considered the Murciélago to be a sublime supercar. I think this is a very awesome car; however, I don't think it is just enough to get Sub-Zero. I am actually torn between a strong Cool or a low Sub-Zero. Maybe since this is not street legal, some points get knocked off, but I guess my final call is a (very strong) Cool.

Many people consider the Diablo as the greatest Lamborghini ever made. Having said that, it seemed a lofty goal for this- the Lamborghini Murciélago, to try to push Lamborghini into the future after the Diablo. We'd get this along with the Gallardo. I even enjoyed racing the Murciélago in the 10Tacle/SimBin/Sector 3 GTR games. And to be honest, I always considered the Murciélago to be a sublime supercar. I think this is a very awesome car; however, I don't think it is just enough to get Sub-Zero. I am actually torn between a strong Cool or a low Sub-Zero. Maybe since this is not street legal, some points get knocked off, but I guess my final call is a (very strong) Cool.
It is road legal though, right? All the articles I found about it said it was. This Car and Driver article from 2011 says it is, unless there was something special about the China edition they're discussing.

Gave it a SZ with some admitted bias as these feel somewhat under-appreciated, but also because the feedback of the 6-speed cars describes them as the ultimate, modern Lamborghini experience.

Gave it a SZ with some admitted bias as these feel somewhat under-appreciated, but also because the feedback of the 6-speed cars describes them as the ultimate, modern Lamborghini experience.
I wonder how the values for these will rise versus other Lamborghinis.

I wonder how the values for these will rise versus other Lamborghinis.
The few I've seen overseas indicate they're around $530-560,000 which is a rise over the last few years. US-wise, hard to say except for a good guess that they've gone up. They have gotten really rare to see on our market (there's only 44 of the 186 for us) & the last one I remember seeing was #300 in April 2020 listed at $440,000. There is an example near identical to that one up in Miami that could give a strong indication of where the SV value is, though, if the POA becomes more public; it's #188 with 609 miles on it.
273205822-4819089511503953-4214984046747790094-n.jpg

In relation to other Lamborghinis, I have a feeling it's a tad behind b/c of its default transmission. Right now, the Murcielago that has jumped in value are the LP640 6-speeds, easily going for $450-$600,000. Same dealer has a LP Roadster manual, only 9 came stateside. POA for it, but I know another 1 sold last year at $600,000 & a Verde coupe sold for $450,000. That's where the big money currently is in modern Lamborginis.

Its cool but the styling of this is worse than the earlier models. I hate the wing, looks like it came from Forza.

Back