2015-2020 Rezvani Beast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1478: 2015-2020 Rezvani Beast nominated by @Cristobal1234
FvvUZc7.jpg

Body Style: 0-door speedster, 2-door targa, 2-door coupé
Engine: 2.4 L Honda racing K24 / Cosworth, I-VTEC Rotrex™ supercharged I4, 2.4 L K24 / Cosworth turbocharged I4, 2.5 L Cosworth turbocharged I4
Power: 500-700HP / 7350 rpm
Torque: Over 374 ft-lbs / 5950 rpm
Weight: 750-975 kg
Transmission: 6-speed Type R manual, 6-speed sequential
Drivetrain: Transverse mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive
Additional Information: The Rezvani Beast is a two-door sports car manufactured by Rezvani Motors. The car is based on the Ariel Atom and the Lotus Elise (for the Beast Alpha X Blackbird) sports cars utilising them as its chassis. Prices start at US$95,000 to US$325,000.
1366_2000.jpg

521051-rezvani-beast-x-performance-frontal.jpg

NAZ_5fff1d492187486bb8cdeb64fb967aba.jpg

2018-rezvani-beast-alpha.webp

Rezvani-Beast-Alpha-front-three-quarter-02.jpg

Rezvani-Beast-Alpha-X-Blackbird-2.jpg

16658-n.jpg

c17eee786300680cfcf4c9e112b9ff7e.jpg

rezvanibeastalphainterior-751x500.jpg

Probably gonna get some people saying it's meh/uncool because it's just another supercar, and I was inclined to agree at first too. But despite the steep price it seems more in line with what car enthusiasts who dislike supercars say they lack, being super light and manual everything. It's like the Gordon Murray cars but on the $100k scale rather than $millions one. So It's cool I guess.

Last edited:
I had no idea Rezvani made a car, I thought they just made those tacti-cool SUV things.

Oh hey. Another six figure, rebodied Lotus boutique car that you've never heard of before and will never hear about again after you click away from this page.

We had so many of these in the mid to late 2010's that I can't even really bring myself to care. At least this one is actually being produced though, so I'll admit that's a step up from most of the others of its kind.

il_340x270.3665927938_bkmt.jpg

I think this one deserves a cool.

It's a solid design on two proven and well-built chassis, it's lightweight, makes plenty of power. It's a looker at least in my opinion.

Not to mention it's got plenty of track car chops still, but it's more usable than an Atom due to the (optional) Coupe bodywork.

This Rezvani Beast is a beast! The name of the car says so! Seriously, though, this car has more Audi R8 road car influence in its design than its Ariel and its Lotus base. It has a clean style of aggression without being over-the-top aggressive (like the Toyota MKV Supra). I'm going to give it a (very strong) Cool, but not quite enough to get a Sub-Zero vote from me.

Last edited:
Lightweight sports cars are inherently cool. Good looking ones doubly so. This does not quite meet the SZ bar but Cool overall.

Get a few more votes on this one before it closes. How has no one replied since the thread was 3 days old? I guess it really is meh, lol.

Back