1656312378742.png

Body Style: 4dr sedan
Engine: LS9 6.2-litre supercharged V8
Power: 636 BHP
Torque: 601 lb-ft
Weight: 1850 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, RWD
Additional Information: 0-100km/h: 4.1s - The last ever Holden Special Vehicle's model ever produce.
HSV-GTSR-W1-Auction-.jpg

aWyDMdkmRZWZvfdciexv

Key-Features-Rear.jpg

HSV-GTSR-W1-White-22.jpg

Very strong cool from me. Sad that HSV/Holden doesn't exist anymore, although I don't live in Australia so even I don't grasp the full weight of that.

I find it very Cool, this marks the end of an era for an entire industry that I find so fascinating.

Sub zero car with a meh price tag, so I split the difference and went cool.

The cheapest one on Carsales at the time of writing this is $390k while the most expensive is $650K (:eek:) and while I welcome the value of these Aussie brutes going up (as I own a 2017 30th Anniversary HSV Clubsport Tourer) the price to me is truly insane in comparison to some other far more exotic cars.

Last edited:
Holden, HSV, Ford Australia, and FPV all made some awesome vehicles. It's sad the cruel fate of the Australian automobile market today. So it seemed like Holden and HSV wanted to go out with a bang when they came out with this. I see this as a Sub_Zero swan song. I usually love the elegant meanness of a lot of Australian cars. This machine surely intimidates and demands attention. I could have gone "Cool," but there is enough for me to give it the Sub-Zero vote.

I always preferred the look of the VE Commodore over this, the VF. But there was always something inherently cool about both.

HSV was also kind of cool, making hot versions of every body style, including the stretched limo version. Yeah the cars were a bit much styling wise but they were performance bargains and I think the aggression did suit them. Cool.

Back